A low-profile side table designed to complement your workspace. Manufactured using environmentally-friendly processes, it’s as durable as it is beautiful. Available in different top materials to match your desk Fully desk.
The Jarvis Side Table was designed for workplace rigor with a super-sturdy powdercoated steel base and paired with a selection of beautiful eco-friendly tops. Assembly is easy—no power tools needed—and small feet on each corner adjust independently to give you a level table even on unlevel floors.
Details and dimensions
- Bamboo, EcoTop, Designer Ply top thickness: 3/4"
- Laminate and Techwood top thickness: 1 ⅛
- Bamboo: Made from sustainably grown and harvested bamboo. All tops use European E1-level glues and feature a German wear-resistant UV-cured top coat
- Designer Ply: Made of BB grade Baltic birch and contain 30% recycled materials which are UL GREENGUARD Gold certified for low emissions
- EcoTop: The core medium density fiberboard (MDF) has no added formaldehyde and is made with a minimum 92% pre-consumer recycled/recovered, using an epoxy-based powder-coated finish. Meets the Eco-Certified Composites (ECC) Sustainability Standard and is Clean Air Gold Certified.
- Laminate: Made with a minimum of 84% recycled wood fiber particle board (certified by FCS). Top surfaces are made from TFL (thermally fused laminate) which is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets the Eco-Certified Composite (ECC) Standard.
- Techwood: 100% natural wood used in the veneers and the core material is a FSC Certified particle board. This top is Clean Air Gold Certified.