Built to Create
Precision machined from solid aluminum, the Grovemade Black Pen has a single piece body built to last a lifetime. A durable ceramic coating gives it a matte black finish.
The Grovemade Pen is designed specifically to improve your workflow. Machined facets prevent it from rolling away. The solid steel and premium hardwood stand provides a hefty home where you don’t even need to retract the ink. When inspiration strikes, grab your pen and start creating—no need to rummage through a pile to get there.
Uses high quality Schmidt P8126 rollerball inserts, providing smooth writing for life.
- Designed by Grovemade in Portland, OR
- Made in USA
- Movement and ink cartridge made in Germany
- Metal stand machined in China
- Eastern Hard Rock Maple / American Black Walnut
- Vegetable-tanned Leather
- Arm: Stainless Steel
- Base: Cerakote Ceramic Coated Mild Steel
- Natural Cork Foot
- Comes with .6mm Schmidt P8126 rollerball black ink cartridge
- Capless system allows the pen to stay open for up to a year
- 3x pack of ink refills included with Pen + Stand + Ink Refill Purchase
- 5.65” long
- 0.41” (10.5 mm) overall diameter
- 0.36” (9.1 mm) grip diameter
- 0.88 oz (25 grams)
- The pen stand is made with natural materials and you can expect a variation in wood grain and appearance